ABOUT THE GOLF MADE SIMPLE TRAINING
We understand that everyone will hit an occasional bad shot, so we teach you how to make simple corrections, so you can quickly get back on track after that bad shot. Golf Schools by Golf Made Simple was developed so each Golfer can learn the strengths and weaknesses of their own individual golf swing. During our process, we transform you from a Golfer, who quite possibly has been frustrated with their game, into a real “PLAYER” – based on feeling what your golf swing should feel like. We then make it SIMPLE for you to create a better golf swing for life.
With GMS, each morning you will work on your golf swing at the golf course practice facility, and each afternoon you will learn to make the transition of bringing your improved golf swing onto the golf course with your Instructor for 9-holes of On-Course Instruction!
The expertise of a Golf Made Simple Professional is to work with you to find your best golf swing; you learn the golf swing that works for you, as opposed to fiddling with multiple, ineffective swings that bring frustration.
Marty and I just completed the GMS course at La Quinta, Ca. We started on 2/22 and completed on 2/24.
Your Instructor, Lucas, did a great job. He was punctual, directed his lesson with passion and energy. He used data and current examples of his craft to make his point. Plus he was a great guy and made the course fun as well as productive.
To understand what I got out of GMS, I started out the first day chipping the way I started 55 years ago off my back right foot. One of my objectives was to improve my chipping, which costs me 3-4 strokes per round. I was told there was a better way, and started chipping with the weight forward. I saw immediate improvement.
That just set the stage for everything else, from Tick Tock to understanding the fundamental principles of the game I had never heard explained like at GMS. My approach on the green and the sand were always issues. I now have a systematic process to follow.
GMS was well worth the money, plus I had a great time!
Alan H – Gilroy, California
Attended La Quinta, California location
NOT ALL GOLF INSTRUCTORS ARE CREATED EQUAL
All our Golf Made Simple Instructors have passed the PGA of America’s Playing Ability Test and teach exclusively for Golf Made Simple. In addition to their PGA training, all our Golf Instructors have also completed our 5 week Instructor Training Program held at our corporate headquarters in Palm Desert, California. Our Instructor Training Program is an intensive agenda consisting of classes 8 hours a day, 6 days a week for 5 weeks.
Our Instructors do not lead a Golf Made Simple School until they completely finish our Golf Instructor Training Program! This ensures consistency and quality in the instruction that Golfers coming to see us will receive.
A Few Things To Note
- Your Instructor is Your Coach: We will help you develop your PLAN during your Instruction each day to help you improve your golf game. Then each afternoon, you will go out for 9 holes on On-course Instruction where your Instructor will keep you focused on your PLAN. This will allow you to take your improved golf swing back home.
- Your Golf Made Simple Instructor Will NOT Try To Change Your Golf Swing: We work with your swing to help you develop more consistency. We understand that it is almost impossible, and certainly useless, to try to change your golf swing. We want to work with you to help you make your golf swing better!
- Your Golf Made Simple Instructor Believes That You Should Be Constantly Improving: We do not agree with the old saying of “you’ll get worse before you get better!” Our Instructors know that you can improve without having to get frustrated. So rest assured, you will see signs of improvement within 15 minutes of starting on Day One. Your Golf Made Simple trainer offers golf swing instruction that ensures you are constantly improving!
- Your Golf Made Simple Instructor Is Your Friend: We will be there to congratulate you on your great shots, and to provide support, encouragement and improvements after the “not-so-great” shots!
- Your Golf Made Simple Instructor Is Your Instructor For Life: We want you to continually impress others with your improved golf swing when you get back home. We also understand that there will be inevitable “bumps in the road” you will need help with. We trust that you will find our Instructor For Life program to be an incredibly valuable benefit to the continued success of your golf game.
I can now finally get out on the course and apply the things I learned while I was with you in Tampa. So far, I have begun my season consistently trending in the mid to high 80’s!
Which is something I have not done for a really long time! YIPPIE!
I loved the GMS class size, learning approach; and I especially liked that we were able to play a round under your guidance; and apply the things we learned. This really helped give my confidence a tremendous boost as I begin a new season of league play.
You really are an excellent golf instructor. You are not only patient, but you are consistent and encouraging. The entire 3 days you remained simplistically straight forward and what you shared was really easy to absorb. As a result, my Golf Made Simple experience was fantastic; and I know I’ll continue with the drills and methods I learned. GMS really worked for me.
Cheryl L – Michigan
Attended Tampa, Florida location
INSTRUCTOR FOR LIFE PROGRAM
When our Golfers succeed in golf – we succeed in golf! Therefore, it’s definitely in our best interest for you to continually improve, so we will do anything we can to help you achieve your goals. The Three Main Benefits Of Our Lifetime Commitment To Our Golfers:
- We’re always striving to give you the highest level of personal attention; both during your stay with us at Golf Made Simple, and when you are back home with a desire to continually improve your golf swing.
- Your Golf Instructor has a genuine interest in your golf game so that you’re always seeing and feeling improved results.
- Knowing that you have long-term support always there for you, either virtual or hands on, is invaluable to any Golfer’s peace of mind.
It seems so simple – yet it is so effective!
Our Instructor For Life Program Includes
Unlimited Telephone Lessons: basically, this means that GMS is always only a telephone call away! When you feel like you’ve lost your golf swing, or your putting stroke is suffering, or your sand bunker play is off, etc., all you have to do is schedule an Instructor For Life (IFL) Telephone Lesson with our Lead GMS Instructor.
Our IFL Telephone Lessons have proven time and time again to be that extra needed advantage to really elevate your game.
Maybe you need help remembering your PLAN and the many drills you should be practicing. Maybe you’re considering whether to make an equipment change and you want to make sure you play with the best equipment for your golf swing. Whatever your golf lesson needs are, IFL will be there for you, every time, to help you improve your overall golf game.
Many times, this aspect of the program is referred to as “HUGE!” because it says that GMS is more than just a one-time golf academy; it says we will always be there for YOU to continually improve your golf game.
Unlimited Email Correspondence: the unlimited email correspondence with Instructor For Life is very similar to the Telephone Lessons benefit. Send IFL an email about your golf game and you will receive a thorough response within 24 hours. This is one of quickest and most effective ways to stay focused with the help of an expert, so you can maintain that simple golf swing. Send Instructor For Life a video of your golf swing and we will send our opinions back, as well as what drill you should start working on. This program is much like your very own 24/7 golf academy on call! It is highly effective and has received fantastic response from our GMS Golfers located all around the world.
The GMS Golfer Player Page: another aspect of the Instructor For Life Program is that it allows you to continue your improvement via the GMS Player Page. We have put our insights and drills on our Player Page for you to reference. The Player Page lists all the Swing Drills you will use in your GMS On-site Program, how to do the drills, and why you should continue to do each drill. It also includes all the Putting Drills that you will be using to improve and to smooth out your putting stroke. The GMS Player Page also includes notes and drills from the sand bunker, as well as areas about the mental part of the game and pre-shot routine. It even includes sections about developing your PLAN on the golf course.