Transform And Improve Your Golf Game
Read About The Intensive Training Of The GMS Instructor
(The Best Trained Instructors In The World!)
All our GMS Golf School Instructors are PGA and teach exclusively for GMS. Which is what you should expect. However, the majority of Golf Schools do not have their own Instructors. Unfortunately they use sub-contracted, part time Golf Instructors that lack in training. Which absolutely makes it a gamble on your part when attending those programs ... because there is no guarantee of the quality of the Golf Instructor.
To think that just because someone has PGA or LPGA next to their name means that they are a quality Instructor ... is absolutely incorrect. And to gamble your time and money ... yet having a sub-contracted, part time Instructor ... makes little sense to us. Yet, the majority of Golf Schools use this dishonest practice of fooling you to think they actually have quality control over what their Instructors area teaching you.
However, at GMS, in addition to PGA training, all GMS Golf Instructors have also completed our 5 week Instructor Training Program held at our corporate headquarters in St. Augustine, Florida.
Our training program is an intensive, 8 hour a day, 6 days a week for 5 weeks training session. And our Instructors do not lead a GMS Golf School until they completely finish our Golf Instructor Training Program! This ensures consistency and quality in the Instruction that Golfers coming to see us will receive.
The Instructors in these other low cost programs are basically Golf Instructors (that do not have much business) that are paid a low wage to teach you. So basically the Golf School is a middleman, or booking agent, for these struggling Golf Instructors. Thus, there is zero quality control ... and these Golf Schools only survive as they lure frustrated Golfers with low cost programs. Do not fall for this trap or you will regret it.
However, if you do choose a low priced Golf School with subcontracted Instructors, please do not place all Golf Schools into the same group. GMS is so much more beneficial and the quality of our full time Instructors is far superior.
In a nutshell, GMS selects talented Golf Professionals and then has them partake in our intensive 5 weeks of training to help make them even better. Then each October, all our Instructors travel to St. Augustine, Florida for 5 days of our Annual GMS Instructor Training Session to further improve all our skills as well as continually making adjustments to our program.
Our Instructors are the best trained, most prepared Instructors in the world. This is a bold statement ... however, it is true.
Or you can attend a program using part-time, subcontracted Instructors
How can we make such a claim?
For years, Golfers have left GMS feeling 100% better about their game. Read about the improvements that Golfers have attained after they attended one of our GMS golf schools. The testimonials quickly spell out how much our Golfers have improved, from those who needed beginner golf lessons to those who needed more advanced golf lessons.
Why don't other golf swing instruction programs display their Testimonials? Do you think that maybe they are just storing them in the file cabinet for a rainy day!?!?
We are proud to display our accomplishments, so you know exactly what you can expect from your GMS Instructor:
1. Your GMS Golf Instructor is Your Coach: We will help you develop your PLAN during your Instruction each day to help you improve your golf game. Then each afternoon, you will go out for 9 holes on On-course Instruction where your Instructor will keep you focused on your PLAN. This will allow you to take your improved golf swing back home to be the envy of your golfing friends, as you beat them on the golf course.
2. Your GMS Golf Instructor Will NOT Try To Change Your Golf Swing: We work with your swing to help you develop more consistency. We understand that it is almost impossible, and certainly useless, to try to change your golf swing. We want to work with you to help you make your golf swing better!
3. Your GMS Golf Instructor Believes That You Should Be Constantly Improving: We do not agree with the old saying of "you'll get worse before you get better!" Our Instructors know that you can improve without having to get even more frustrated. So rest assured, you will see signs of improvement within 15 minutes of starting on Day One. Your GMS trainer offers golf swing instruction that ensures you are constantly improving!
4. Your GMS Golf Instructor Is Your Friend: We will be there to congratulate you on your great shots, and to provide support, encouragement and improvements after the "not-so-great" shots!
5. Your GMS Golf Instructor Is Your Instructor For Life: We want you to continually impress others with your improved golf swing when you get back home. We also understand that there will be inevitable "bumps in the road" you will need help with. We trust that you will find our Instructor For Life program to be an incredibly valuable benefit to the continued success of your golf game.
"Your GMS Golf Instructor Will Help You See Results!"
All Dates Are Limited To 4 Golfers
There Are NEVER More Than 4 Golfers In Class
Hear About My GMS Experience
"I Shot My Best Score Ever!"