Accommodations – Hammock Beach Resort
- 1 Bedroom Oceanfront Lodge – luxuriously appointed guestrooms with king or queen beds, each with a private balcony.
- 1 Bedroom Resort Suite – open one bedroom suites offer both luxury and space.
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Villas – the two and three bedroom villas give everyone their own bedroom and bathroom.
Allow us to offer the ultimate pool . . . the Atlantic Ocean. Relax on the beach or catch a wave. Either way, you’ll be sitting on top of the world! Towels and chairs are provided, so grab your favorite beach book, slather on some sunscreen and chill out!
Fantastic Water Pavilion
Float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slide or build a poolside sandcastle; all with full food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, and both sunny and shaded lounge areas. There is truly something for the entire family.
With separate upper and lower level pools, an adult pool, a swimming pool sized spa, a zero-entry beach pool, beach volleyball, poolside bar and more. Make a splash daily from 8am to dusk.
Adjacent to the water park entrance guests discover the indoor pool complex. Relax in one of two spas in the semi-private spa garden, play a few sets of classic table tennis, challenge a friend to some Foosball, splash around the shallow end or enjoy a workout in the lap lanes. The indoor pool complex has a little bit of everything and is open daily from 6am to 11pm.
The Spa at Hammock Beach Resort
Just a shell’s throw away from the Atlantic Ocean, The Spa at Hammock Beach Resort draws from the bountiful resources of its unspoiled beach. With two miles of pristine coastline as our inspiration, it was only natural that to align their spa products to what we find here on the shores of the Atlantic. From thalassotherapy products rich with minerals from the sea to coquina-laden scrubs, they have sought out the very best to enhance your spa experience.
Recommended Dining at Hammock Beach Resort
- Delfinos – Offering a relaxed atmosphere in a warm, Mediterranean setting. A mixture of the freshest local seafood and finest cuts of meat to showcase regional Italian dishes.
- Atlantic Grille – Beautiful oceanfront dining. Whether you’re looking for the right breakfast to start your day, a tasty sandwich or a delicious dinner, the Atlantic Grille offers the two things that make resort restaurants special – great food and great atmosphere.
- Sushi Bar – From special preparations of fresh local fish to a sake list that illustrates the variety and complexity of that classic Japanese beverage, this is how sushi should be.
- Loggerheads Lounge – As the day ends, the night begins at Loggerheads Lounge. Relax with casual dining and a drink at the bar. With live entertainment on the weekends, a rousing game of pool on the billiards table or watching a live game on the big screen.
- The Coffee Bar – What’s the morning (or afternoon for that matter) without a great cup of coffee or tea? Our gourmet Coffee Bar serves a variety of coffees and teas, as well a selection of muffins and breakfast baked goods.
Hammock Beach Resort Awards & Accolades
- AAA Official Four Diamond Award Property (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- TripAdvisor’s Award of Excellence (2011)
- Link’s Magazine’s Best Florida Resorts – Top 20 (2011)
- GOLF Magazine’s Silver Medal Golf Resort (2008-09 & 2009-10)
- GOLF Magazine’s Silver Medal Resort – Lodge (2004, 2005, 2006)
- Golf Digest’s Best Places to Stay (2008-2009)
- Real Travel’s Best Hotel Award (2011)
- Expedia’s Insiders’ Select Award (2010)
- Resorts & Great Hotels’ Connoisseur’s Choice (2009)
- Conde Nast Traveler’s Top 100 Golf Resorts – Lodge (2006)