Santa Barbara, California - GMS Golf School Location
Golf Instruction in Santa Barbara, California
The Rancho San Marcos Golf Club
The Ranch San Marcos Golf Course
The beautiful Rancho San Marcos Golf Club is located at the base of the Santa Ynez Mountains and provides its own set of stunning views during your experience. Rancho San Marcos, sometimes referred to as "Rancho" delivers an ideal environment for your Golf Made Simple Program.
Thanks to the amazing backdrops and surrounding vistas, it's easy to see why so many Golfers are excited to learn and play on this course. This Robert Trent Jones Jr. design has been named as one of the top golf courses you can play in California. And in 2011 was named by Greenskeeper.org as having the best playing conditions in Santa Barbara.
As we have played some of the best golf courses on the west coast ... we believe this is one of the most beautiful golf courses in the state of California.
Rancho San Marcos sits along the Santa Ynez river in the Santa Ynez valley just over the hill from Santa Barbara. There are no homes, no roads, very few people and nothing but mountain vistas and open space to gaze at while you're improving your golf swing with GMS. Bobcats, wild turkeys and eagles are among the wildlife you may encounter
As you can see - we love our location at the Rancho San Marcos. And we're sure you'll also fall in love with this majestic golf course!
Rancho San Marcos Golf Club is home to one of the most private practice facilities in Southern California. Our private practice tee features perfect grass, which gives you a real life opportunity to work on your irons, wedges, hybrids, woods, and of course to tee up your golf ball to hit your Driver.
The Rancho San Marcos Golf Club was chosen as our Southern California summer golf school location, in part, because of their dedicated golf training facilities:
Private teaching area - You will quickly experience an improved golf swing, using our own beautiful, private, golf swing area at Rancho San Marcos. You will also be hitting off some of the best grass you have ever seen with a stunning vista as you look over the practice range.
- Short game teaching facility - Allows for golf instruction with conditions that are similar to what you will find on the golf course: putting green, chipping & pitching green, and sand bunkers.
- Multiple Hitting targets - We take advantage of every single swing, as each swing will have a designated target and goal.
- Daily 9-holes On Course Instruction - On-course instruction each day on the Rancho San Marcos golf course.
Santa Barbara, California - The American Riviera
Where perfect weather meets perfect golf!
Located about 90 minutes from Los Angeles and nestled on the California coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is graced by sunny skies and a mild year-round climate – earning its reputation as the American Riviera.
- As most people traveling to Santa Barbara will either fly into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) -- there is also the option of flying into Santa Barbara Airport (SBA). As LAX has non-stop flights from around the world ... SBA has non-stop flights from Denver, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, and Phoenix
- With approximately 110 wineries and 109 tasting rooms ... the Santa Barbara area produces some of the most sought after wines in the world
- Northeast - New York
- Virginia - Washington DC
- Florida - Palm Coast
- Wisconsin - Lake Geneva
- Colorado - Denver
- California - Lake Tahoe
- California - Santa Barbara
- Spain - Marbella
- Portugal - Algarve
- Florida - Tampa
- Florida - Boca Raton
- Florida - Palm Coast
- Florida - Amelia Island
- California - La Quinta
- Phoenix - Arizona
All Dates Are Limited To 4 Golfers
There Are NEVER More Than 4 Golfers In Class
Golf Improvement Weekly
Sign-up for the #1 Read Golf Instruction Newsletter
Join the over 52,000 Golfers who each Tuesday at 2:30pm receive Golf Improvement Weekly.
Hear About My GMS Experience
"I Shot My Best Score Ever!"